Thursday, February 18, 2010

Everyday I have to endure a very tiring ,seemingly endless journey .MY only solace this long has been a house..STrange as it sounds,the architecture warms my heart..I probably cnt paint as pretty a picture as it seems in my mind.There is this glass dome shaped structure on the first floor where light hits at an angle which reminds me of the Musée du Louvre.Everyday I look forward to seeing it.IT was becoming a habit but the strange thing was that I would always avoid looking at it in the morning..Maybe instinct,maybe something else.MY curiosity finally won over so yesterday I made it a point to look at it.What I saw was what I had feared..The house was way ordinary amidst the long row of beautifully and tastefully done houses,white I have always considered to be a morose color and the paint was withering away..The glass dome was unclean dust ridden and also broken.Suddenly my only solace to the long lonely journeys was snatched away.IT was like Glass shattering..Just like dat my illusion shattered.
Lesson Learnt- If I compare it to relationships den this is wat I see.Relationships are beautiful until u continue ignoring the reality..Everything seems perfect from afar but closer you get there are chances of glass shattering and d shards injuring you..SO its upto you ,if you want a relationship,you must remain ignorant

No comments:

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community