Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nothing in life is constant...Friends especially..I have come to realise that change is a way of life and this change includes making new friends and letting go of the old ones,everything without regret..I once cried aaaat the thought of leeting my then best friend go..I wasted good time and energy,it wasnt worth the effort coz soon she would have betrayed me and broken the friendship itself..I feared that I would never trust again,but so weak is the human heart that it takes a chance solely out of fear of being left alone..That chance,I m afraid was a big mistake too and left me with a far bigger dent in the heart and mind..I was growing up and I had to learn to be practical but it was hard facing the fact that you could trust no one around you..Its unfair to the people who are actually devoted to you but how do you filter past all the undesirable components thrown your way..I must be one stubborn mule coz I make the same mistake over and over again,maybe a lil more wiser everytime and slowly I have been able to erect a wall arnd myself..Close friends,brothers,everyone gets so wrapped up in their lives that they forget you somewhere down the line..So is it worth it that you still treasure them in your hearts??Expect nothing ,this is easier said than done..how can you not expect when you invest so much of your own emotions with them..But I dont know why,lately I have come to realise that I too have become like that,leaving people behind has become much easier but still not as easy..How many more such people do I need to face to become absolutely oblivious to what meaning of friendship truely is..

2 comments:

d Hued Devil said...

i concede absolutely to wat u've written..but life is much beyond such failures..."undesireable components" come ur way just to make u more stronger and realise the value of wat u get later in life and still if u dont understand their importance another such component comes ur way to make u realise the importance of everything u have...so learn to move on filtering only the good out of every bad...and feeling providential for everything u get...

Unknown said...

:-)...
someday you ll come to realization that changes are a part of life and friends are too the moment you start creating walls around you, you start your journey of being alone in a herd but when you open your arms for all and open your heart for very few you are beloved and are never alone even when you are sitting in a solitary cell :-)
take care buddy

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community