Monday, June 04, 2007

No matter how hard you try to escape the past it always catches up wid you..jst when u think you can start trusting again time proves you wrong again..
you see life is like this complex maze,jst when you think you have figured it all ,all you may reach is a dead end...so thats d way my state of mind is right now..
True, I have been blessed with many wid many helping hands,sometimes they came from a person I least expected and at times when I almost gave up....One very matured and practical person tried to make me see wherI erred..he told me to grow up and see d world as it is(not thru rose colored glasses)..he told me to come out of my dream world and be realistic..he taught me to love and trust myself again...he was there always..i jst couldnt see it and in d end I jst pushed him away frm me by my actions and only after I lost him did realisation dawn on me..but it was too late...I have always done dis..pushed away my parents,my first love,my best friends..anyone who ever came close enough to help me..I always thought I cud handle it..I tried really hard to heal,to change,to move on but all my past actions come back to haunt me,all d past hurt and d pain resurfaced...and one tiny incident triggered evrythin....I came face to face wid someone I thought I had removed every traces off from my existence and den he did something dat brought every emotion bak...he smiled..and dat was it.....d one time I really need all d support I cud get I was deserted by d very people I trusted most..tell me how do I trust coz everytime I do I get hurt...and how do I beg forgiveness from those I hav hurt ,frm those I have disappointed..If only one cud turn bak time

6 comments:

akhila said...

I understand how you feel...Even I had felt that way many times...

But I often find that my perception is wrong, though I may refuse to accept the very possibility that it may be wrong...

Your people extend a helping hand because they like you--you as yourself with all your virtues and weaknesses...Your people are always there for you no matter how you react to what they say to you...and They will ALWAYS be there for you...

I feel that it is your guilt or dislike for your deeds that makes you feel bad...

If this post was an outlet to your subtle feelings, pardon me for intruding into your personals...I dont intend to invade your personal corner..

The thing is I found you thinking exactly the way I used to think earlier...So I just wanted to put forth what I feel now..

You can check out my blog..'akhilareddy.wordpress.com'

Shru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shru said...

hey..reading you blog..brought my past back..
yes i too was hurt intensely..nd felt betrayed by my close friends..friends since so many years..who for so long were there for me..nd i was there for them..suddenly turned their backs on me..and u knw when did this happen..when they were on the brighter side..when i coudnt be of any benefit to them..i felt so used..
I still cant believe this happened...people i considered friends for life..
But i knw why it happened..i think of them as selfish poeple not worthy of my friendship..i shouldnt have let myself emotionally attach to them!
gosh..sorry..here i m just venting out my emotions..
these thoughts will keep clouding your mind..its upto you how much u let it trouble you
yes someone senior too advised me..askd me to move on in life..and also askd me to face the problems bravely
i dont have at present any hard feelings..i knw when i see them the next time on d street i would smile at them.nd say a hello..inspite of all the bad things they did to me..
its entirely upto you..nd if u thnk that someone has done unfair thngs to you..
it will come back to them..you cant stop people frm doing what they r doing..you can just cahnge your own attitude..
i dont know..im soryy..if u think i sound preachy or somethng..but this was my expereinece and hence i was tempted to pen down my feelings.
keep blogging
cheers tc
shruti

8:18 PM
Delete

Nisha said...

its really touched me while reading ur blog coz somewhere in our lives we've all gone through the same pain...

how do bokmark ur site? can u do a technorati so that i could have u as a fav...

Arham said...

hmmm...hmmm...mayb u need teh time tunnel....Professor Mcgonnegal aur Hermione ka pata chalte hi dilwa dunga... :P
hey aisa to sab ke saath hota hai yaar...they teach u bout diff. kinds...al kinds of ppl...they show u diff. traits of personalities...
Smbdy has truly said "If evrythng goes rite thn u r on teh wrng track"...n ..n lif becomes borin too...these ups n downs mek lif interestin to recall so tht u can guide urself in teh future...
N itni hi problem hai to stop expectin nethgn frnm nebdy...thts teh best possible solution...but since we r human bein...so thrs always a lil bit of expectation...but wid a lil bit of expectation u wil nvr end up in brekin ur heart ..rather gulp the pain easily...n fr this u can alwayz strt wid baby steps... :)

Shubham said...

hi friend....reading your blog was like reading my own life infront of me..... see all the people who have commented on ur blog will alse agree that we have all gone thru all this in life...
take for myself.... i pushed away my best friend from my life..... today i miss her and wud give anything to get her back.... but its too late now.....
see trust urself and trust god.... and be genuinely repentant.... ask for forgiveness from all those people.... and with god's grace u will be able to get the pendulum back in its swing....
all the very best to you.....
remember one thing.... always...
LOVE IS GOD.... GOD IS LOVE.....

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community